Decal Orations - Decal-orations a scam

Flint, Michigan 1 comment

Placed an order for a hat 45 days ago.They were quick to charge my credit card, but the order was never filled (production time was listed as 14 days).

I filed several customer service complaints/queries and the company has never responded to them and I still have not received my product. Do not trust this company - complaints from other complaint sites list very similar experiences. I should have done my homework first.

Very disappointed and now I'm out money as well.I will keep sending complaints until I hear back, but I am not expecting to see anything.

Review about: Hat.

Comments

Go to your bank..they did the same to me and I thought it was too late but my bank through Visa got my money back. This is a rip off company being investigated.

Decal Orations - Placed an order which was never filled, now the new VISA law prevents me from getting my money back.

Canyon Country, California 3 comments

In regards to a Georgia-based online business called "Decal-orations", at http://www.decalorations.com; I was ripped off $36.72, by this company that uses Visa and Paypal to allow it's customers to place an order for custom decal-d T-shirts and then never fulfills the order. I believe they operate taking advantage of the new law called "Regulation Z" -which is a fairly new law that was passed reducing the amount of time consumers have to dispute a credit card charge, down to just 60 days.

Given that no one in the company responded to me, after they'd taken my money and indicated that my order was being processed; I would email and call them after about 4 weeks and every few weeks thereafter; as, several weeks would pass and still no update or order arriving in the mail. At this point, a couple more weeks pass, where I ask for status of my order. I get responses by email from a Christy Strange, saying that they are behind on orders, each time I check in with them. I then ask for my money back in early March -which takes several emails to finally get a response. She finally responds and tell me that it takes 30 days for the banks to process the refund. So, I wait two weeks, send an email letting her know that I asked my bank how long it should take, and they said, only about a week. She disagrees with me and tells me by email no, that it takes 30 days. She tells me my refund is coming, just to allow more time. I send another email the next week, asking when the refund will be processed and get ignored. What's also interesting is that in a few of the emails from this Christy, she warns me that you can't go to VISA to dispute the charges with their company, as it will cost you, the consumer, extra charges -not sure if it was $30 or $45 or what. So she advised that I wait the 30 days for their bank to process the refund, she says, "they are the ones we trust", but again, still no refund. I learned today from Visa representatives as well as my credit union that they can not refund me, due to this "Regulation Z law", since, 2 months have passed since I was charged the #36.72..

When I made contact with them today several months now after I placed my order back in December, to tell them they are a Visa scam company and that I would be reporting them to the BBB and online, IF they don't get back to me with a status on refund, OR process my order; she actually responded to me, and told me that any further communications with them would be considered "harassment". Wow!!! A complete refusal to turn product around; but totally stole my money in a manipulation game of wait, wait, wait….

Review about: Order Delivery.

Comments

This is a mirror of my experience right to the exact wording.

they also scammed me. SAD.

They just ripped me off too.